FIBER LASER CUTTING
• High productivity, accuracy and reliability.
• High performance; 2G (maximum acceleration), 210 m / min. (Maximum speed interpolated axes).
• Suitable for cutting various materials including highly reflective materials.
• Iron cutting capacity up to 30 mm thick with high-power laser source.
• Low energy consumption, operating and maintenance costs (the fiber laser source does not require ordinary maintenance).
• Easy to use and install.
• New stylish and compact design with very small overall dimensions.
• Compared to a CO2 laser, the fiber laser ensures a reduction of energy consumption by more than 70% and a reduction of the working costs of over 50%. The fiber laser does not require a warm-up time (heating on start power) and power consumption in standby mode is zero.