Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to former EU Regulation 2016/679
Pursuant to current legislation and according to art. 13 of former EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, dated April 27th 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “Regulation”), we inform you that the Controller of your data is WARCOM Srl (hereinafter “WARCOM”) with headquarters in Adro (BS), via E. Fermi No. 3, VAT Identification No. IT00601000987.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
For the consultation of the www.warcom.it website, no personal data will be requested by the user. However, any contacts with WARCOM or the optional, explicit and spontaneous sending of messages, e-mail or traditional mail, to the WARCOM addresses indicated on the website entail the subsequent acquisition of the address, e-mail address too, of the sender or the relative telephone number, necessary to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the related communications.
These data are processed with one or more of the following purposes:
- follow up on users’ request/provide the service;
- evaluate and improve services and develop new ones;
- the dispatch of informative and commercial communications, included promotional nature (including our newsletter) and offers of services by the owner;
- comply with legal obligations and/or comply with orders from public authorities, including judicial authorities;
- process and disseminate statistical analyses and graphical representations, but only in anonymous form, and they are to be shared with third parties only if needed to the purpose above.
For the processing of data for these purposes, the user’s consent is not required, since the treatment is considered, in such cases, as necessary for the execution of a contract of which you are a part or to carry out pre-contractual measures upon your request or to fulfill a legal obligation or, again, to pursue a legitimate interest of the data controller or of third parties (Article 6, paragraph 1, letters b), c) and f) of the Regulations).
The processing will be carried out with manual and/or computerized and telematic tools with organization and processing logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, guaranteeing the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Except for your specific indications and requests as in the cases below, your data are stored indefinitely for the provision of the information services provided unless further conservation obligations provided for by law will come.
Within the scope of its activity and for the aforementioned purposes, WARCOM may use services given by third parties acting on its behalf and according to its instructions, as data controllers. These are subjects that provide WARCOM with processing or instrumental services (for example services for the functioning of the email or site). Further information on this can be requested from the contacts indicated below.
In addition to what stated above, WARCOM ensures that your data will not be diffused in any way in Italy or transferred within or out of the European Union, except for strictly technical aspects where the IT services providers at WARCOM have their headquarters or their servers. Data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
At any time, you will have the right to exercise the rights established by current legislation, including the right to:
- Receive confirmation of the existence of your personal data and access their content;
- Update, modify and/or correct your personal data;
- Request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law or limitation of processing;
- Oppose, for legitimate reasons, to the processing;
- Receive a copy of the data supplied by you and request that such data be transmitted to another data controller, by sending a specific request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
This information may be subject to updates. WARCOM invites recipients who wish to know the updates to the processing of personal data collected by WARCOM to visit their website regularly: www.warcom.it/en